Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Rockband II

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Rockband II

    I don't know if this has been posted or not, but I like the new playlist.


    http://blog.wired.com/games/2008/07/...mplete-ro.html
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    thats a pretty good playlist...one of the best i've seen so far

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    Lot of diversity and good songs for guitar, drums and fun to sing along. Wayward Son, E-Pro, Lump, Chop Suey, and Spirit in the Sky would be some of my favorites from that.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    testify, man in the box is enough for me
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    PJ's Alive. Chili Peppers Give it away (who doesn't know that, so it will be great with a bunch of people around) Ramblin Man. So many good ones.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    i forgot the allman brothers, i love that song


    can you buy that guitar stuff for ps2?
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    Speaking of PJ's Alive....if you've never experienced that live , you don't know what you're missing. I've seen tons of concerts...and no one song from any band is as great a spectacle as that song is when played live.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    I don't know if they will do the new Rockband for PS2 or not. I think they did for the original. I may be wrong though.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    I've never played it...I play Guitar Hero with my daughter and I like that pretty good...But I mostly only play Football games when I do sit down to play a game.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Rockband II

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    can you buy that guitar stuff for ps2? </div></div>

    You can buy the following Guitar Hero games for PS2:
    Guitar Hero
    Guitar Hero 2
    Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock
    Guitar Hero: Aerosmith
    Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s

    There are even more Guitar Hero games scheduled for PS2 as well, so there definitely isn't a shortage of them.

    And then there is even better news:
    Rock Band is available for PS2, and Rock Band 2 will also be available for PS2 as well.

    I think it's cool that, as old as the PS2 is, the developers are still catering to it in order to bring the Guitar Hero/Rock Band games to as wide an audience as possible. You don't see that much anymore unless you're talking about sports games.
    Officially retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •